Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CAS Refelction


1) Undertake New Challenges: Yes, I will be undertaking new challenges as i have never done a page spread on the yearbook, have not participated in volleyball events, have not participated in the breast cancer month, and have not be part of the Big Sleep. I have the chance to create new memories, goals, and experiences

2) Ethical Implications: I services will increase my ethical consideration for my actions, and I will be more open to new and different things. I will be able to look at both positive and negative things of every situation.

3) Engage with Issues of global important: I am partaking in the Breast Cancer month and the Big Sleep. I think these activities are very important because I am trying to raise awareness for Breast Cancer Globally and am partaking in the Big Sleep to experience what other children go through every day and raise awareness.

4) Awareness of own strength and weaknesses: These projects will let me know if I can juggle my school grades with all the CAS activities I am partaking in. I am aware that I am not the most organized person, but I am a hard worker when I try to be. I think my main weakness in keeping my schedule in tact, I sometimes tend to put more on my plate than I can handle, but hopefully this year i can actually achieve to my best potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment