Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Creativity


Creativity

  • Yearbook Committee

My awareness of my limitations and strength has definitely increased by participating in this committee. I contribute to the yearbook every Tuesdays and Thursday s. The yearbook photos are a very organized process, of who will take which picture, when, and where. This has helped me realize that I need to balance out my school work to the easiest level because I will be needing to attend several events that I will be needing to take pictures of, photoshopping them, writing about them and also, creating a page layout. The yearbook committee is like having an extra class, because it involves lots of creativity, and lots of homework. I have not engaged in any photo taking yet, but i have signed myself up to do so.  I have shown perseverance and commitment, by showing up regularly to the yearbook meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have singed myself up to take picture for the Volleyball games, football games, ect. I am using my skills from the Photoshop class I took in 9th grade to organized all the pages. I will need much help from the students that took journalism last year. I have not yet engaged in any issues of global importance.
 

 

  • Set Design
I am in charge of the set design for this years’ BITE show "A Piece of My Heart" as well as perfroming in it. This will help me with my leadership skills and organization skills. So far only one meeting has been held, and I have only brainstormed ideas of what the set should look like. I have already measured out and taped the set to the correct coordinates of the space that we will need. Also, we have decided that we will be performing in a circular area with the audience sitting around us. There is not much to say considering only one meeting as been held, but I will reflect on the upcoming ones that I attend. All I know is that I will need to listen to the opinions of the members of set design, and be able to make it happen. Also, I need to organize my schedule very well now because; I will need to be switching from yearbook to set design every other week. This will be a hard task to keep up with my other CAS activities and homework but I am sure if I try I can succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment